September 23, 2013

Beach Boys (part 4)

I had huge plans to take a bunch of beach pictures of my family while we were in Destin. And had high hopes for good wall-worthy pics. Buuuuuuuuuuuut it just wasn't in the cards: Finley is still a non-walker and hated the sand, the lighting just wasn't great, we were running on only 15-20 minutes because we were trying to get to happy hour at a restaurant (priorities...), and my boys (x3) are just not that patient with me as I play and learn. That's OK, I got a few and played a little with my settings. And we made it to happy hour. Josh and I needed our half-priced beer/wine after the beach pictures! :)



Well, if you've made it this far with me you can rest tonight and know that there is only one more Florida post to go! I am about as happy as you are!

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss your Florida posts, but look forward to your fall fun. By the way, I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that all three boys are matching! So cute! And love your dress!! They might not be wall-worthy, but you got some great shots!

    ReplyDelete