November 4, 2012

Photoshoot - 3months

A tradition I started with Keagan was to document on film his 3, 6, 9, 12 month milestones. I hired a photographer with Keagan and had intentions of using Julie (the awesome photographer who did our maternity shoot and Finn's newborn pics) for these milestone pictures but Josh suggested I give it a try myself since we really only need a few pictures and one for the frame in Finn's room. He said that if I didn't like the way they turned out, then we could hire someone. So, I gave it a shot, and here are my results! The adorable monogrammed jumper is from Abby (& baby Cayden) and the sweet boxers are from Lindsy (& baby Greyson).



And an out-take. Finn was d.o.n.e. by this point.

2 comments:

  1. Precious!! You did a great job. I tried to have C's 3 month pictures taken in that same outfit. no go. bummer. Can't wait to see F in person!!

    ReplyDelete