Yes, I am obsessed with my kids. Yes, I think they are the most beautiful babies in the world. Isn't this how every momma should be? So, yes, I take tons and tons of pictures of them. I honestly can't get enough of them! This past weekend my friend Misty took some amazing pictures of the boys in her studio. I was under the impression I was going to help her take pics of her newborn and do a few of my boys! Buuuut, she ended up taking pics of everyone else's kids instead of her own! We did get some of sweet baby Ellison, but not nearly enough in my book. (Afterall, I think its OK to take umpteen pics of your kids, then post them on a blog, and brag brag brag about how beautiful they are!) Anywho, Finn was incredibly cooperative. Keagan, on the other hand, was not. He was rowdy, and hyper, and destructive. He was TWO. But she still got some fantastic shots of him. I haven't taken any "professional" pictures of him in a while (except the ones taken at our maternity shoot and Finn's newborn shoot) because he is just too busy to sit still for pics. But Misty did a great job and I love them! Here they are!!
And now I am going to make you laugh, really hard. Ever seen that Saturday Night Live skit with Patrick Swayze and Chris Farley where they are trying out to be Chippendales? After viewing the pics above, I had a flashback to this skit. It got me tickled. Well, when I showed Josh the pics later that night he said, without my prompting, that Finn looked like Chris Farley and Keagan looked like Patrick Swayze in that same skit. Great minds think alike....! Well here is the skit for your viewing pleasure:
Patrick Swayze & Chris Farley : Chippendales by tartenpion333
OK, back to the pictures.
Hopefully my next blog post will have some content for you and not just be amazing pictures of my adorable children ;)















adorable!
ReplyDelete