May 12, 2009

From Key West, with love

We Made It!! Whoo hoo...and it far exceeds my expectations (which is always a good thing!). It was a nightmare getting here--we nearly missed our connecting flight in Atlanta and had to RUN (yes, both of us RAN) from one concourse to another to get on our plane--we just prayed our luggage made it on! It did. We sat next to a woman from Miami and she gave us several touristy things to do while on our drive to Key West from Miami. We took her up on them and weren't disappointed. Here are some pics from Day 1.

p.s. Josh is exhausted so I am letting him sleep, while I am blogging from my amazing balcony that overlooks the pool, tiki bar, and palm trees! Try not to be too jealous :) Sigh--I was made for vacations!!


Getting lunch and a Key Lime Freeze at a diner in Key Largo


View from our car window...



Tarpon feeding frenzy--these fish were 5-6 feet long!



Key West Sunset

Duval Street



Stay posted, if I have time I will add more...but I am NOT checking emails 'cause this is vacay!! (just so you know!)








4 comments:

  1. okay, so maybe i am a little jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love your purse! Wherever did you get it? Ha! Glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a little jealous - I'm a LOT jealous! So glad you made it and are having fun. Full details will be required for those of us who have to vacation vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grrr...the view in my office is WAY better than any view of a pool!! JK- Makes me wish we could have hopped on the plane with you in ATL and had a vaca, too! Love you & have fun!

    ReplyDelete