In all the hype about our vacation to Key West, I neglected to post that I GRADUATED! Hahaha...this is exciting, but going to Key West obviously took precedence in my blogging world! For those who are unaware, I graduated with my Doctorate in Physical Therapy, after many long years of graduate school! This has been a long time coming, with my "mid-life crisis" occurring 2 years into our marriage and consisting of a radical change in my career choice/education. I had worked so hard in undergrad and grad school to become this amazing genetic researcher only to realize that I just didn't fit this profession. But I have found my niche and the past 3-1/2 years have flown by. I was so blessed to have my family and friends to help me celebrate this long-awaited day. Here are some pics of the event!
So proud of you! Please send me a copy of the one with us and some of you and Josh - you know me (I gotta scrapbook it). Hugs!
ReplyDelete