September 27, 2022

Christmas (2021) Extravaganza

I think Christmastime is the busiest time of year, and all the excitement and events and traditions are wonderful but tend to wear me out....so I end up losing my energy to blog around Christmas. BUT since it is September, I feel like I can handle it! Haha! Also, I am doing my best to catch this baby up so I can be more in the present with it. 

All that to say here is a post about all the fun "traditions" of Christmas!! And they really are becoming more fun the older the kids get. Watching them enjoy it and get into the spirit is what makes the season so great. 

First event: Christmas with the Malone Family, gingerbread house building, lots of food and beverage, and lots of funny pictures




















oh, and husbands who talk about hunting or something...

Christmas Church Service - my beautiful little girls






It's Santa!! I know him!









Sugar Cookie Decorating with Gamma and Poppy









No comments:

Post a Comment