July 23, 2020

Spring photo dump


Spring time photo purge! Aka the start of Covid-19!!
Church and Sunday School at home! In the middle of construction...
Covid-19 chalk fun
When you turn your back for 5 minutes........tampon bouquet...
...and panty liner clothes
Ballet and Tap class on Zoom...trust me when I say this was a JOKE!
but we tried!
entering the Terrible Twos
Ready for anything!!
Sweet shirts by Aunt Vicki and posing on our almost completed stairs!
When you microwave a mask (remember Covid-19 had just started) and forget...leave the house for an hour walk and walk back in to smell smoke...this is what happens.

A friend's husband is a fireman so I called her to say nothing is on fire that I can see...but it smells like it!! He said call 911 and it will dispatch fire department to use a thermal camera to find source. It also dispatches 2 different fire departments, emergency management systems and police cars. Who all come screaming into the neighborhood. I saw more neighbors in that one moment than I have the whole time we've lived here! Just keeping things fresh people...nothing to see here...move along. 
Pictures in front of the firetruck! Because you know, might as well get something out of this debacle! (by the way, everything was fine. They found what was left of the masks in the microwave, we all had a good laugh, they went home.
Finn obliged me for another picture. Keagan refused!
I wish this was a look of the past...but PPE is still the main part of my work attire!
Practicing riding a bike!


Grandma sent us a Cinco de Mayo party in a box!! Gamma provided ground taco beef (remember, no kitchen...)
A break from the monotony of Covid-19 House Renovations!
Came home to this fun balloon surprise from my friend Jessica Reed!! The kids loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment