July 30, 2020

Double Digits for Big Keag!

My first baby is TEN. As in two-whole-hands old. As in double digits. I'm going to sob into my glass of wine now. How is that possible?? How has time gone so fast?? I swear it was just yesterday that this boy made me a Mommy. Because of Covid-19 and house remodeling, we really couldn't celebrate him with a big party. But we did a little family party and it was fun. My Big Keag. Sometimes when I look at him I see a pre-teen and a child trying to grow up too fast, and other times I see my sweet baby boy.
He obliged my desire for a two-whole-hands picture. 

Red's Donuts for his birthday breakfast!
Keagan asked for a Low Country Shrimp Boil for his birthday dinner!
He invited his best buddy Nick to come eat with us at Gamma and Poppy's
Time for presents!! (I ran out of boy bags so gave him pretty pretty princess bags. he wasn't thrilled)
Trying out his new hoverboard

A hunting cookie cake! (really, it is Rudolph without the red nose...I asked them to get creative...haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment