July 22, 2020

Spontaneous Sibling Meet-up in Texas


In February I learned about my brother and his girlfriend Lindsey flying in to Texas to see my parents. He had just gotten back from a very long tour of duty on an aircraft carrier and I hadn't seen him in an even longer time! So I spontaneously bought a couple plane tickets and the girls and I traveled to Texas for a long weekend visit. (before the Covid-19 crisis)  I was excited to meet Lindsey and hug my baby brother's neck.
Silly girls on the airplane...they actually did pretty good!
Loving on Aunt Hannah!
Ivy and my baby picture. I think Ivy looks like me - just not the way she is smiling in this picture!
Aunt Hannah loves to do Ivy's hair! She is cheesing here, not squirming!
Piggy Tails!!!
Mac wanted Elsa hair!
Sisters and Sisters
Siblings!!
There's Lindsey!! She is a perfect fit for our family and Maclyn loves her so!
We dug out my old Mall Madness game!! It still works! We had a blast!
ching-ching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment