October 17, 2019

Summer Fun has Just Begun

It is hard for me to believe that summer has come and gone already. And here we are talking about Halloween costumes, and I have not put a blog together in months. I am ashamed. But then I am realistic about how impossible it is for me to sit down to do anything. But I stumbled upon an app for my blogger site on my phone and it allows me to upload pictures directly from my phone. So, here goes. I am still learning this new process but am hopeful it will simplify the process so I can just "quickly" add pictures. We shall see. 

Our summer was loads of fun. And passed all too quickly. Here are some pictures from the beginning of summer...







Splash pad fun!! The best part of this day was running into a bunch of friends.  I am pretty sure this was opening day. Am I crazy?!







Little toot couldn't hang!

Early summer lake days! Ivy's first "real" summer on Kentucky Lake and she did pretty good!!


We bought this boat swing for Ivy after coming across it online. It was the talk of the lake and was super handy for containing Ivy. She didn't always sleep in it, but she did like the way it rocked and she could see everything going on.


Naptimes are always the best times. Especially when it means both girls are napping at the same time!!





















These pictures are just the beginning of our Summer fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment