October 17, 2019

Happy 1st Birthday Ivy Mae!

It’s hard to believe that my first baby is a year old! She has been the ultimate perfect ending to "bringing home babies" for our family. Sweet Ivy is what we call her, because she is just that! Super sweet. As I am reflecting back on and writing about her first birthday, I want to cry as I look at these pictures. She has changed so much already. Yes, she is now nearly 17 months old, but it really just goes by in the bling of an eye. And it has gone faster with each baby.

Ivy got to celebrate her first birthday at MeeMee's with her friends! While I was working, MeeMee sent me some cute pictures and a video of Ivy digging into her cupcake, complete with satisfied sound effects as she gobbled it up.




I tried to take some cute pictures to finalize my monthly milestone pictures! They didn't turn out as expected but I had a cranky baby on my hands (it turns out she was working on 4 teeth at the time...)






For Ivy's birthday party, I wanted to play on Ivy's sweet, delicate nature and decided to do simple flowers. I couldn't be more happy with how the cakes turned out and how the party as a whole came together. Our "Sweet One" took a super long nap that day and awoke to an audience of people ready to watch her turn a year old!




































No comments:

Post a Comment