It can't be true. My oldest toot is only one year from double-digits. Wow, time flies and flies. For Keagan's birthday this year I let him invite 4 friends to go to the movies and then supper. We kept it low-key and simple but it was a lot of fun. We went to see Toy Story 4 and had plans to go eat supper but the kids wanted to come back to our house and play so we just ordered pizza and then did cake and presents.
 |
Back row: Keagan, Nick, Finn Front: Maeci, Madden, and Charlee |

I love celebrating this one. He is a good boy and is always so thankful for every present he gets, every friend that shows up, and every little thing we do for him for his birthday party. Makes it super easy to make his day extra special. Happy 9th Birthday Keagan! (on June 22, yes...I am that behind)
No comments:
Post a Comment