February 27, 2019

Snow Day!

Have I ever mentioned how much I despise snow and winter? Well, I do. And snow days make me crazy. I wouldn't mind to be snowed in but a) the stress of what to do with my kids if it is a workday and will I be able to get where I am going and b) the snow and desire for the kids to play in it for .53 seconds after getting ready for 45 minutes all kind of makes me crazy. (I know. bah-humbug. I have tried to find the joy in a snowday, but deep down I don't love it. maybe if I had nowhere to be and nothing to do. but probably not because I hate cold.) All that to say, this post is about the kids. I did it for the kids. And yes, it took 45 minutes to get them all 3 ready. Mac lasted about 7 minutes and the boys about 15. In that short time I did get some sweet pictures of snowy sibling love...brotherly high-fives and big brother helping baby sister onto a sled and up the hill.

After snow fun the kids came in for cocoa (or "coffee" if you ask Maclyn) and cookie baking!


Selfies with sweet Ivy - she loves to see herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment