September 10, 2018

Baby Ivy - 3 month pictures

Yesterday after church I remembered that I needed to take Ivy's 3-month "Grow With Me" pictures...I really wanted to "forget" but then I felt bad when I thought about forgetting. It just is another thing that I need to do that I don't have time to do. That sounds bad, but it is so true. I have a lot on my plate right now!!

Luckily the stars aligned and the lighting was good, the baby was good, and somehow I remembered how to use my big camera in manual mode.  (the camera phone has become my go-to camera these days) I was able to get some super cute pictures of Ivy...and I have included all of my favorites because she it a true doll and she has a lot of personality. 

Here in the last week or so, including acquiring a new bald spot on the top-left of her head, she has found her tongue. And so it is out in nearly every picture. It makes me laugh! Also her eyes would get really wide when I would put the camera in her face...made for some funny faces!

This one is one of my favorites!! There is almost no editing to these pictures (only a little fill light and crop)...Ivy is just beautiful. She has a gorgeous complexion and beautiful bright blue eyes!!

The tail-end of a smile...

Starting to be a super-smiley happy baby girl!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Blue is definitely her color. Even though it's hard to fit in these photo sessions, you'll be glad you took the time. I wish I had!!

    ReplyDelete