Well. I have a SECOND grader and a KINDERGARTNER. What in the world?! I don't know how we got here so fast, but we did. And I didn't cry dropping either boy off at school this year, but it was not easy. I swear, time really needs to take a break or something. It is wreaking havoc on my emotions.
Back in July, the boys asked daily when their teacher postcards would arrive. They faithfully checked the mail...and finally they came!! Our poor mail lady probably wondered why these lunatic boys were running towards her! DUH! TEACHER POSTCARDS!!!!
Keagan got Mrs. Jessica Watkins as his teacher! He started second grade the day before Finn started kindergarten so we were able to get his pictures taken without increased rush. Look how grown up he is. He is also a goofball...check out that second picture!
We ran into Maeci walking into school...so of course, we had to get a picture!
Finley's turn!!!! He was excited to find out that he got Ms. Denise Dunevant for his teacher! This is the same teacher Keagan had in Kindergarten. How is this boy so big?? He promised me he wasn't going to go to school...he lied. Oh my heart...Class of 2031!
I have TWO kids in school now. TWO! I will go cry in the corner. I may not have cried at drop off but the water works are turned on now.
Finn was excited to see his buddy Sky walking into school! Sky is in his class, too. I was happy to see Sky also...it kind of helped Finn to walk into school like a big boy. He is not as outgoing as Keagan is and I was truly worried he would cry and not want to go. But he did great!
And it is so nice to be friends with your child's teachers because all day I kept getting texts with sweet pictures of my little boy enjoying his first day of school!



No comments:
Post a Comment