Because we were in Waco for the zoo, Mom and I wanted to go to Chip and Joanna Gaines' Magnolia Silos. If you aren't familiar with what I am talking about, google it. Chip and Joanna are the hosts of the show Fixer Upper on HGTV and mom and I are both obsessed with the show, their style, and just them. The Silos are smack dab in the middle of Waco and so it was an easy transition from the zoo. Also, Josh and I were excited to grab something to eat from the food trucks on the grounds. One small problem: by the time we got there it was 2:30 or so and the food trucks were selling out and literally closing up as we walked up to order! I saw my grown man husband act like his 4 year old son when he doesn't get the food he wants...hangry. Luckily, he spotted a gourmet hotdog food truck and $10 later he had a glorified hotdog. Phew. Crisis averted.
We Are Here!!
Oh! If only I had an endless supply of money...! I could have bought out that whole store! It made me want to completely re-do my home, my furniture, my decorations. Everything. (once I came home reality set in) It was so fun to look at all of the neat stuff, and touch it, and dream! Mom and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. And Mac was a good baby just hanging out!
The boys waited out on the lawn in the bean bag chairs while the girls shopped.
My always-happy Maclyn. Even after a long day in the heat, this little trooper still laughed and smiled and was in good spirits!
No comments:
Post a Comment