Keagan's fieldtrip was first! It was cold and rainy to start the morning, so we look like drowned rats. Poor Maclyn had to come and she was none too thrilled about the weather. I felt bad for all the people around me who got to hear her cry! She did finally fall asleep in the front carrier.
I wasn't the only one who had a little side kick! Dana and Eleanor braved the cold and rain to come on the kindergarten fieldtrip. Heather was missing her baby on this day! (I called her lucky!)
Keagan's class:
Keagan and his teacher Ms. Denise
Finley's class went on Monday to Wurth's farm. The weather was so much better! As in, it was actually HOT and we roasted. Maclyn was a much happier baby this go-round!
Finley found a wooly worm and proceeded to play with it for the majority of the time we spent in the pumpkin patch. Pumpkins-shmumpkins. I had no idea he had no fear related to bugs or big fuzzy caterpillars.
Finley and his buddy Parker
Finley's class:
Mal Mal and two of her littles:
This kid. He wears me out. But the faces he makes certainly bring comedy to my life!!
Finley and his teacher Mrs. Diana



















No comments:
Post a Comment