In the last post I told you I had a concealed carry class coming up. Well we have since had that class, and wouldn't you know it was on the coldest day of the year so far (18 degrees)!! I am very proud to report that I made 100% on the written AND the target shooting portions of the test! (And Josh was concerned I would pass the shooting part...) I was a bit nervous about hitting the target mainly because I was shivering and freezing and trying desperately to load the gun, aim, and shoot and not have my fingers fall off! I had to hit 11 of 20 shots somewhere on the silhouette, and I hit 20/20 and not to far off the X! The class was actually not too boring, and it was just women so it wasn't too intimidating.
Now...to my original post...Mom sent the boys a couple games for Christmas and one of them was Pie Face. It was hilarious! BUT I am pretty sure mom and I had the most fun of everyone! Keagan needed some coaxing to play, but he did allow himself to take a pie in the face twice! Both times flipping out afterwards as if soap was being poured into his eyes! But then he was all cool and proud of himself after it was wiped off. Finn tried but then really just wanted it squirted in his mouth! Or he would eat it off my face. Pretty funny!
It was a pretty fun game to beat the winter blues...especially since it snowed and we were stuck inside!!! Unfortunately, mom and I were the only "grown ups" who played. Grandpa "only plays the game of life" as he used to tell me when I was a little girl. And by life, he doesn't mean the actual board game LIFE. He means life... And then Hannah had poison ivy all over her face and neck and wasn't too keen on having whipped cream slathered anywhere near it. And Josh was at work.


No comments:
Post a Comment