Soccer season is upon us. And our first game was this past Tuesday evening. The weather was perfect. It was warm and not too windy. Perfect for a soccer game and Dairy Queen ice cream afterwards! And Finley's first-ever skinned knee. He was pretty ticked about his new strawberry (which happened right before the game, still in the parking lot!) but he didn't even cry. And it looked like it hurt! He now knows what a "boo-boo" is, though, and likes to find boo-boos on everyone!
Without further ado, my boy's 3rd soccer season! And he is just as much a goofball this seasonas he was the last two!
This is Keagan's buddy EJ and it is his first season in soccer. I think Keagan may have a run for his money in the goofball-pot! :) But notice that my child is in the background of this picture, goofing off. Ha!
There ya go, boy! His head is finally in the game. A little.
Warming the bench was never so fun until Keagan was on your team!
Sweet baby blues. A little skinned knee won't stop him!
Gooooooooooo Red Bulls!
A little kung fu soccer action.
Isn't this a great shot? I immediately thought of David Beckham when I saw this...I love his form. :)
Good Game...Good Game...Good Game... this is why we "play." For the sportsmanship building.
No comments:
Post a Comment