Last weekend the Zac Brown Band was in Murray. Let me say that again: Zac Brown Band was in Murray. Allow that to sink in. And for those of you who don't live around here and don't know where the heck Murray is, well.....Exactly. Artists of this caliber just don't come to Murray, KY. It just doesn't happened. So this was BIG. (and we are hoping this will set a trend for more big names to come this direction) A while back Stacey told me about ZBB coming to the CFSB center at good ol' Murray State University. We decided this WAS HAPPENING. Come hell or high water, we were gonna see Zac Brown. So I set out acquiring pre-sale tickets to get the best seats possible...and we began to formulate a plan for our adult's weekend. Luckily for Josh and I, his parents were gracious enough to watch the boys all weekend. And I do believe they had as much fun as we did!
Our night started out with margaritas and Mexican food before we headed to the concert...this part was about as much fun as the concert! Fun to share a pitcher (or two) of margaritas with best friends, pretend we are the only ones in the establishment, and not have to chop up food into teeny pieces...at least every now and then. :)
Backseat Selfies...
Zac Brown time!!!! The concert was awesome!! It was completely different than the first time we saw them...they played a lot more southern rock and even some Metallica this time, and some of their more popular songs. It doesn't matter what they sing, I love the sound.
At one point they brought this coyote statue out. I don't know what it was about...but it made me laugh. And I kept feeling like it was turning to look at us, but Stacey assured me that the coyote wasn't moving. At all.
At the very end of the concert they did a few songs off the Uncaged album...and came out dressed in skeleton jumpsuits. It was crazy!! What a great concert!!
No comments:
Post a Comment