A couple weeks ago I got to play like I was a photographer! I say "play" because there is nothing professional about me...and I don't know my camera skills as much as I'd like! But a friend of mine "loaned" me her baby girl as a model. Ok, so she didn't really loan her to me, she came over and brought baby Abigail over for me to play photographer with. I had a great time and got some cute shots! I still have a lot of improving to do...but I enjoyed every second and baby Abigail is on loan again for me to take her 6-month pictures! These are her 3-month shots, but she isn't quite 3 months old yet. And let me just say, this is hands-down the best baby ever. She was so easy-going the entire time...and super patient with me! (so was her momma...thank you Chasity for letting me practice on Abigail!) I took a ton of pictures but these are my favorites.
Some sister shots...Abigail is blessed to have two big sisters!! Three little girls...can you imagine?! ;)















No comments:
Post a Comment