I think I blinked too long...I swear I JUST did his 9 month post. I mean, I know time is flying, but I really feel like the last month was so short!
Anyway.
Finn is 10 months old, today. This kid is a nut. He is jabbering a lot lately...says dadadadada quite often. It's sweet, especially when you ask him to say Dada and he repeats. He also shakes his head No. This isn't so sweet, especially when you are trying to feed him and he is essentially refusing the spoon. Then the food is spread from ear to ear while he rapidly shakes his head No. His teachers laugh because they say they've never seen a kid actually refuse with a shake of the head. Finley also can wave hello...and it is a full arm wave. Pretty cute!
Finn still only has the two bottom teeth. I've been saying "any day now" with regards to his getting his top four teeth, but nope. He still drools, gnaws, is fussy and pulls on his ears as if he is about to get teeth any day now but I guess this is just Finley's M.O. and we are eventually going to have to get out of denial and realize that he just is this way...and it isn't his ears or his teeth! I suppose I like to blame his behavior on something. But it is likely just his personality...
Speaking of personality...he is feisty. And when I say feisty, I mean feisty like a red-head! :) And we are pretty sure this is the direction his hair is headed. At the very least I think he will be strawberry blonde. Maybe I am wrong, but I will be tickled pink if I am right! Today's pictures don't do his locks justice, but everyone who holds him and gets an up-close view of his head asks us about his "reddish" hair. He does have the fair skin tone, freckles (already) and bright blue eyes so the strawberry blonde hair would be perfectly fitting!
Waving?!@?!?!? oh my. Pics are simply adorbs as usual and um...Grey is cutting his EIGHTH tooth sister!
ReplyDeleteLove me some red hair and I adore Kennedy's freckles so I just know they will make Finn even more precious than he already is!
Cutie!!
ReplyDelete