This shoot was taken over a span of several days. When the lighting is "right" the child isn't, and when the child is happy then the lighting isn't right for photographs. I think this could all be solved with a less amateur photographer and maybe some studio lights. All in good time (and money)...So the shots with the puppy-dog shirt on were merely practice. But there were some too cute not to post. I was kind of sad after I had taken two-ahem-hundred (plus) pictures because I realized I forgot to shoot them in RAW format and so my editing would be minimal to none. But they turned out okay and needed very minimal tweaking to be a decent picture.
I generally arrange my blogs chronologically, but I want you to see my all-time favorite picture from this series first. OH! He is so sweet!!
And then some others I can't resist:
And then just as quickly as it began, it was over!











I love his expression in the picture with the hat on his head. He's so stinkin' cute!! I can't wait to see you all soon.
ReplyDeleteOh my! These are so good! He is just absolutely precious. I love the look on his face when he's opening the trunk. Is it just me or does he look more and more like Josh??
ReplyDeleteSo, so good! Is that one of your backdrops? For some reason I recall it being hardwood floor looking like and not clouds? Anyhow - I love it and the pictures: all awesome. He's such a handsome litte squishy man.
ReplyDeleteHe is so handsome! And you are such a great photographer! I miss you so much . . .
ReplyDelete