Keagan played his first season of soccer this Spring. It was hilarious. I don't think he learned a whole lot, but it was fun and what he lacked in ability he made up in desire! He really liked to "play" during the games but he pretty much just kicked the ball in then stood there. If he ran he would run behind the rest of his team be-bopping his head back and forth, squealing like a little girl on occasion, singing, turning circles. Everything a little boy could do in a wide-open field except kick the ball towards the goal. Speaking of, our poor team only made one goal. They kicked the ball in the goal, alright, but usually the other team's. Luckily, no scores were kept and it was all in fun. I look forward to seeing him play some more...maybe in the fall!
Keagan's fan base!!
Team picture and Individual picture. I was planning on buying the professional pic, but the coach won't text me back! Sooo...I am thankful I went ahead and took my own behind the photographer. Tacky, I know...but glad I did it now.
My little soccer player. The youngest and smallest on the team. The most spirited by far! :)
And at one game, Finn got to try out bare feet in grass...not his favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment