December 3, 2011

Here Comes Santa Clause!

Today was the Benton city Christmas parade, and the weather was absolutely spectacular!  I think it was 62 degrees!!  A great day for a parade, if you ask me.  We met some friends out on Main Street and waited for Santa.  Of course, this is a Benton parade, so it was short.  We didn't have to wait too long for Santa!  But it was fun and I think Keagan enjoyed the fire trucks, sirens, and Santa.  Oh, and the candy. 

This is my friend Dana and her little boy, E.J.; he and Keagan are big buddies from church and our many neighborhood walks.  E.J. is about 2 months older and talks really well, but he likes to call Keagan "Keena."  It's hilarious!

 E.J. and his grandpa. 

Tassie and Joey came out and enjoyed the parade too!

This is Ms. Valerye, one of Keagan's teachers at school.  I don't know if Keagan realized it was her, but she certainly saw him!!


And.....SANTA CLAUSE!!!

The Pogue Family:  Kerry, Dana, E.J. and baby on the way!


Mmmmmm.  Makes you want a sucker, doesn't it!


Who doesn't love a hometown parade?  It was fun and I think the kids enjoyed it.  It is hard for me to believe that it is 22 days until Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment