Ah, the beach. It saddens me that a week has passed since we returned and we have been nose-to-the-grindstone ever since. I am ready to go back already! Sigh.
While we were down in Destin I wanted to try out my photography skills on the beach. I am relatively happy with my first attempt, but there are lots of things I would have done differently. The main thing is to take a happy baby out to the beach for pics! We took pictures right before dinner and after a full day at the beach. He was hungry and tired, and just plain not thrilled. Needless to say I still took well over 300 pictures. And here are the best...
OK, so I would love your comments, constructive criticism, etc. I got out to the beach with all my camera gear and then kinda blanked on my camera settings! I shot most of these in Aperture mode with a 50mm lens and f/1.8 to f/3.5. If I could do-over I would have shot with a different f/stop to make the background show up a little better. I don't know all the camera jargon, but I am trying. :)
So good! Oh how my camera envy worsens with time. ;-)
ReplyDeleteLovely family!
Oh I just love beach photos!!!
ReplyDeleteHave you heard of the Clickin Moms forum? I joined a year ago, but am just now getting active. I read a lot, and have learned a TON just by reading. It's overwhelming, but in a (mostly) good way. I hear that their online classes are just absolutely fabulous. I'm taking Shooting 201 starting in 2 weeks. I can't wait, but at the same time I'm scared! Anyway -- check it out. I'm "halee" there. :)
I published too early! Your photos consistently get better, and you should be proud of those photos. :)
ReplyDeleteHeather, thanks so much for the online site. I will look into that! And thanks for your compliments!
ReplyDelete