I hate to do too many blog postings back-to-back. I especially don't like to post two in one day; I would much rather let the one post sink in and then blog about something else a few days later. But today, I put together a post this afternoon and then something miraculous occurred. And this miracle requires a blog post because I AM THAT EXCITED about it!!
KEAGAN TOOK HIS FIRST STEPS!
Keagan actually took about 5 steps this morning all by himself, thinking I was holding onto his overalls. But I wasn't. And when he fell on his face (yes, really), he didn't seem to mind because he realized he took those steps all by himself. I assumed that there would be no more steps taken today. But, BOY, was I wrong! Keagan has been practicing taking steps all evening and I managed to get a little video of it. Of course, practice means me standing him up and steadying him then letting go. And Josh has been working all day so there is no one to video this milestone from a good position. So bear with the videos, they are pretty poor quality, shaky, and my voice is exceptionally annoying (excitement apparently does that) but I got his "first" steps documented! And I mainly did this so Keagan's daddy could participate in this huge milestone. (But I couldn't help myself and had to share it with everyone)
If you can't tell, I am overjoyed, so excited, and so so proud. We have been asking Keagan for a couple of months now when he is going to walk. At nearly 15 months old, he is a late bloomer. But he is blooming!! And he is very proud of himself, too.
Go, Keagan, Go!!
Wooooo Hooooo!! There's no stopping him now!! He's such a BIG boy. Is the basement door locked?
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!! He's getting to be such a big boy! I love the look on his face. He was so proud! Awesome that you got it on video:)
ReplyDeleteYay Keagan!
ReplyDelete