Keagan is a beautiful child (and I am only slightly biased). He loves to give mommy kisses (and even shares this with his teacher at school, and Grandma got in on the early kissy action at Christmas), likes to rub puppy's back (but we have to keep an eye on this because he also likes to pull puppy's fur!), and continues to LOVE Kung Fu Panda. Keagan has the most awesome facial expressions and we are constantly laughing at how funny he is. I think he will be witty like his daddy!
He is a big eater and has mastered sweet potatoes, avocado, bananas, and squash. His favorite is definitely avocado. He can sit up by himself for a brief amount of time, but will fall backwards without warning so he must be watched! He is rolling belly to back and back to belly now (see video for this!). He continues to rock a bald spot on the back of his head because he would much prefer to lay on his back over his belly. And he scoots all over the floor on his back. As mobile as this has allowed him to become, it has not allowed the hair to regrow back there! Oh well.
Some of his dislikes include being left in the room by himself (a bit of separation anxiety, I think), laying in the bed with mommy and daddy while they try, in vain, to catch some much needed extra sleep, commercials on the DVR'd version of Kung Fu Panda, being strapped in his carseat, getting his diaper changed before getting fed.
Keagan continues to crack us up, and we enjoy watching his personality grow daily. The other day when I dropped Keagan off at school I laid him down on the floor next to a little boy named Ethan who is a month older. I thought the boys could "play" together. I started chatting with his teacher, getting his diaper bag situated, etc, when I heard a baby scream and start crying hard. I looked down at the two boys and Keagan had ahold of Ethan's face and wouldn't let go. Keagan had this innocent look of "What, mommy? We are playing!" while Ethan spilled tears all over his face. Poor baby, I had to rescue him from my child. Do we have a bully on our hands? Nah...he was just showing affection. Right?
As I was going through my pics to post today, I found these of Keagan with Grandma and Grandpa from Christmas. They made me smile. I am so thankful that they came to visit us despite the incredibly long drive.
I LOVE these pics!! How cute. I can't believe how he has grown!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's 7 months old either. Crazy! Poor baby has 7 month old celebratory pictures of his butt crack. Love it! Can't wait to see y'all in a couple of weeks.
ReplyDelete