December 16, 2010

Sneak Peek

The other day we had pictures taken for our Christmas card and Shawna got several really good shots!  She also got this shot, which is hilarious!  Every time she takes our pictures there are some funny "outtakes."  I am lucky enough to be friends with our photographer and she sends me the funny ones that we obviously won't put up on the wall.  But they are definitely blog-worthy!  (reminder of this picture from Keagan's 3 month pics)
Oscar couldn't resist giving his brother some love!

Every Christmas, my Grandma Gail sends us a box of goodies!  It is always fun to open and sample everything!  This year we decided to open the box in front of Keagan (he loves to watch us do everything!).  He got ahold of the baggy of caramel popcorn and if I didn't know any better, I would guess he wanted some!  Sorry, buddy, it will be a couple years!

 Keagan will be 6 months old in less than a week! (WOW!) and he is now doing all kinds of things, something new every day.  Here is a sneak peek of one of his new things, he's found his feet!

 Baby's First Christmas ornament (He was born to be a Wildcat!)

Oscar has found a new bed: Keagan's Boppy! 

1 comment:

  1. The picture of Oscar is a riot but I need the picture before the ornament picture emailed or printed and sent to me STAT (oh my sweet heavens!) Love that baby!

    ReplyDelete