So, let's all thank God that this election season is complete. (and, if I might add, not too shabby. Ok, I will step off my high horse)
But, sticking with the theme of the season, I have an "election" of my own. It is cute, fun, and won't cause heartache or stress! BUT, I do want to see what you see, so I need you to comment with your vote!
What are you voting on? Well, I am curious to see who YOU think Keagan looks like? We have gathered baby pics from both sides of the family and would like for you to compare them. Everyone thinks Keagan looks like Josh, but I think this is because he has a round head and blue eyes...we don't really know if he is Josh's kid, anyone with a round head and blue eyes could have fathered him! (JUST KIDDING!!! Don't write me hate mail, please!) Anyways, I know who I think he looks like, but I want to take my bias out of this and get your opinion.
So, VOTE (by commenting on this blog post! let's see who actually does this!)
This is Keagan (in case you forgot what this sweet child looks like!)
Baby #1
Baby #2
Baby #3
Baby #4
Baby #5
Aren't they all so cute?? I have some more wonderful old pictures and will post these with the results of this "election."
Remember: VOTE by COMMENTING! I really hope you loyal readers will participate...do your civic duty! haha!!






I say #4 :)
ReplyDeletebaby #1 is my vote and baby # 2 & 4 should really stop smearing baby number 1 all over the television and road side stands. Ha!
ReplyDeleteI really think he looks like Baby #1 & Baby #3.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking baby #4.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Tassie...I think he looks like Baby #1 and Baby #3. A little of both. All adorable!
ReplyDeleteA good combination of Baby #1 and Baby #3. So cute!!
ReplyDelete