October 2, 2010

Camera Phone Fun

Camera phones don't take great pictures/videos.  But sometimes this is all Josh and I have on hand when Keagan does something documentable.

So, forgive the poor quality. 

Keagan now sucks his thumb.  We would prefer him not to, but it is pretty cute.  We try and substitute paci for thumb, but this just doesn't work.  Keagan is not a paci kinda dude.
This video shows Keagan "exercising."  He loves to kick, kick, kick and I love to watch him!  Now, because of the new-fangled camera phones, you can love to watch him too!


One final thing, Keagan has now graduated!  He is sleeping in his own room as of last night.  It was hard on me at first, but despite still getting up in the middle of the night to nurse him, I slept better last night than I have in a loooong time!  Next weekend, hopefully, we will graduate him again to sleeping in his crib (aka big boy bed!).  I would have loved to keep him next to our bed longer, but he is growing so quickly that if I did this, he'd need holes cut in the end of the bassinet to let his feet hang out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh he is getting so pudgy - I LOVE it! What are you feeding that boy? Ha! Love the picture and video - so sweet. I can't wait to see him in a couple weeks. Love you!

    ReplyDelete