The Monster Mash
It was a Graveyard Smash
This year was the Owens Family First Annual Halloween Bash. Josh and I had always wanted to have a Halloween party, but never really had the room. We've always had the friends, but where to put them?! Well, now that we have a basement we decided that we had the room, we just had to find the friends in our new town! (Just kidding! We've really made friends quickly since we have moved down to Benton) And we finally have the time (amazing!) so we put together what he hoped would be the party everyone looks forward to year after year. I can't speak for everyone else, but I know I am looking forward to the 2nd annual Halloween Bash already! Check out some of the pics from the event:
(Note: Prepare yourself! Some of the pictures are “special” and the costumes “scary”)
Basement-Before the Halloween Makeover
Oscar's already ready for the party!
Dorothy and Toto
Oscar Meyer Wiener
One of the food tables!
Taste-testing the Witch's Brew
Let the Costume Party Begin!!
80's Rockers (Lathan and Ashley)
80s Redneck and Cleopatra (Jarrett and Stacey)
Baseball player and Umpire (Terri and Billy)
Rodeo Clown (Jay)
A Movie Theater Match--we should have been cast for Wizard of Oz!
BEST COSTUME WINNERS!
Some of the Group (some had already left)
All-Night Party!
These pictures are great! I'm so glad you invited us! Best Halloween party I've been to in a long time, lol. And who says you can only dress up once a year?
ReplyDeleteLove the new layout and design too!