My funny hubby has been reading my blog...and he informed me that I did not give credit where credit was due. That amazing ice cream that I spoke of in an earlier blog was brought home by him. As usual, I had been on the lookout for the newest flavor (Groom's Cake) after I heard it advertised on the radio. I enlisted him to search every Walgreen's that he worked at b/c this was going to be a bigger job than originally anticipated, and one day he surprised me and brought both yummy flavors home.
So, Josh, I am sorry for neglecting to acknowledge you and your superhero powers. You did a great job and made my sweet tooth happy!! (Now, keep your eyes peeled for the coconut M&M's or I promise I will buy the ginormous pack/lifetime supply at Sam's Club....Love you!)
Speaking of sweet treats, I still have a few to give you from London!
ReplyDeleteooooh...do bring them by! Hahaha!
ReplyDeleteJosh - I am just super impressed you read Neenie's blog. Tim wouldn't know how to find mine if his life depended on it. Way to be a good hubby! Ha!
ReplyDelete