March 5, 2009
Back in Blog Mode
Well, I am back in Blog-Mode. After much heat from friends over the past several months about never posting, I have revamped my blog page and am going to try and keep you updated with what is going on with me, post-triathlon! In a nutshell, Josh and I are together again in our new home in Benton, KY, after another 8-week semester in Lexington. I am finally on the downhill to graduation (May 9th!!) and the uphill to adult-hood (job-search begins!). Because I am not currently training for anything, this blog is going to be a pseudo-scrapbook of my crazy, unorganized life...and an attempt to keep all my loved ones updated since I am now buried in rural West KY...Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
glad you are back up and running
ReplyDeleteLove the "new look" and the picture. As much as we share pics - I don't recall seeing that one somehow??? Miss you already.
Love your new background! I'm so excited that you're back in the blogosphere! hehe:) Now we can keep updated on eachother!
ReplyDelete