January 5, 2025

Finley turns 12 - it's my party and I'll cry if I want to

Poor Finn. He was the sickest he has ever been this summer, and on his birthday. Long story short, Finn ended up having a virus during church camp that turned into pneumonia. He was miserable and sad and it was scary. (side note: we had to take Finn to the ER at one point during this sickness and that was the same day I basically lost everything on my phone and had to take it to be repaired and factory reset. That was an all-around rough day and I lost a bunch of my pictures!) Finn was pitiful - not only did he not feel good but his birthday party had to be cancelled. When he finally felt better, we did a makeshift party for him with his buddy Jax at the cabin. Complete with requested crab legs and boating!
Finn's actual birthday - not a good day for him

he did try and smile, but he did not eat his donut

Actual birthday party time









(background wall studs- our cabin is in a constant state of renovation...)

shrimp boil and crab legs


the Moryls came by to enjoy Finn's birthday shenanigans








Finn has reached the age where it is best to have dualing candle lighters




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment