November 5, 2024

Keagan's 14th Birthday

My baby turned 14 in June. There are so many things wrong with this entire post. First, I should not have a baby who is 14 years old. I'm not old enough. Secondly, I am pretty sure he was just born. So the math ain't mathin'.  But alas, here we are. This grown man child of mine is pretty incredible. He is smart, athletic, funny, and kind. I could go on and on but it would sound like I am bragging. He's pretty special and I am thankful God chose me to be his mama. 

For his birthday he asked to have a few boys spend the night. Pretty sure we had 10 middle school boys at my house at one point...not all of them spent the night but a lot of them did! To say our house was stinky is an understatement. Teenage boys have an odor all of their own and as much as I want time to slow down, I won't miss the stink of my teenage son and his friends. (and these are the semi-clean ones!)

Keagan had had a rough couple days (teenager stuff that I don't remember exactly, but the mood was a bummer) so we set up and surprised him a tad early with his birthday present. It was good to see a smile on his face again! Even if he was in his manties when we surprised him. Sorry dude - candid photos of the moment mean pictures in your undies. 







the noise from the commotion brought down a few more kids to play!


birthday party time!! (yep - I made his birthday cake and cookies)




Axel loved Cooper so much!



BBQ nachos bar!






when the boys sang happy birthday I about fell out - they all have man voices. I wasn't prepared for that!






a few extra boys got to go on the boat with us the next day!

Thatcher helped Josh with the cooler - Keagan said he was just there for moral support




















I've giggled at this picture multiple times - they are lined up in an ombre skin tone!



Chase, Madden, Thatcher, and Keagan

Mom and Dad with out biggest child. Happy 14th Birthday Keagan!


No comments:

Post a Comment