September 20, 2023

On The Surface - CK church camp

The week after July 4th week, the boys and I headed to Tennessee for Centri-Kid Church Camp. It was a great time as always and I love that I can immerse myself in The Word on such a simple level with the children, including my own children. Sometimes we adults tend to over-complicate and over-think things, but Jesus didn't want that. He just wants us to be like little children, and come to Him with open minds. This week, I was a chaperone but I am 100% certain I get as much out of it as the kids do!

The morning we left, my tiniest girl came in my bed to snuggle me. She had to be touching me. It was like she knew I would be gone for a week. 



This is these boys last year for kids camp! Next year they move to Youth with the older middle and high schoolers



Me, Stacey, and Tessa as girl chaperones with Mrs. Margaret

Liza and Tessa

Annie and Stacey

First Baptist Church!




Finns Owens (haha) got called to the stage in front of a whole lot of kids to play a game on the first day!



Yes! fist pump because Finn progressed in the game!


The girls got to stay in the brand-spanking-new cabins! We were the second group to get to stay.


Facetiming with my babies one night

Mac's two front teeth are growing in!

Girls cabin at night





getting a spare moment to read and relax





a group of us hiked to the primitive cabins and then to a waterfall










OMC!!! IYKYK









Mrs. Margaret bought us all ice cream the night after OMC! It was wonderful!


















On our way home!


No comments:

Post a Comment