On June 19th, Josh and I celebrated our 19th Wedding Anniversary! Josh booked us a room at a super cute Bed and Breakfast in Southern Illinois and we spent a couple days touring wine country and eating all the yummy food! The Bed and Breakfast we stayed at was in an old school building that was over 100 years old (Davie School Inn) and each room was themed. Ours was very patriotic and I adored it! I even tried to get him to stay one more day! :) The food was amazing and it was such a cute and quaint place!
| I was obsessed with the dinner plate sized hydrangeas! |
| Supper our first night was at a Chicago-style hole in the wall restaurant with window "decor" of Chicago icons in miniature |
| absolutely delicious (we had to try all the things) |
| Check out this amazing breakfast! |
| Let's go! |
| Starview - wine slushies are delish! |
| Blue Sky Vineyards - tasting flight |
| Check out that yummy charcuterie! |
| Feather Hills - local beer for Josh and sangria for me |
| I thoroughly enjoyed watching these brother and sister puppies - they were so lazy! |
| Pretty sure my handsome husband hasn't changed in 19 years! ❤️ |
| oh the pretzel and cheese - just about as good as the drinks at VonJakob Brewery/Winery |
| Going to a fancy supper at a winery |
| roasted Brussel sprouts with goat cheese - worth the two days of tummy discomfort (Josh refused!) |
| Day 2 Breakfast |
| Kite Hill Vineyards |
| We FaceTimed with the girls while we were out and learned that Mac lost another tooth! |
| And Ivy was just happy to see Mama! |
| Peach Barn Winery with a bluegrass band |
| A little throwback to the day we said our "I Dos." (Pictures of pictures because nothing was digital back then!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment