January 21, 2023

Fall Family photos

Back in the fall, we finally had family pictures made! The last time we had family pictures was when Ivy was a brand new baby. I felt pretty bad that it had been so long since I forced my family to get pictures made! Luckily it went super fast and easy and the kids actually cooperated. Thank you Shayna Johnson Photography for another awesome set of pictures for my wall!! 

(I've included ALL the pictures...because I can... ha!)

My beautiful children are growing up so fast!
Keagan: 12
Finley: 10
Maclyn: 6
Ivy: 4



































































Seriously. Stop it. My baby boy is so cute! Straawberry-blonde hair, blue eyed Finn. A young man who knows who he is and what he wants, unapologetically.






Ivy-girl. One-sided dimple, goofy forced smile, beautiful angel. Sassy is her style, but she does so sweetly and promises she won't grow up on me. 






This one is fierce, a force to be reckoned with. But incredibly smart and naturally beautiful. The most gorgeous freckles, blue eyes and allllll that hair. Oh Mac. 






My oldest. He is starting to look like a man. I am biased, but compared to kids in his class  this kid is the best looking. Class clown, never shuts up, biggest heart in the house. 


















Thank you Lord for these children. And thank you Lord for photography so I can pause Father Time for a minute and get all in my feels. 


No comments:

Post a Comment