Around the time Maclyn turned a year old we had family pictures made. I will be totally candid in that I spent very little time envisioning what I wanted and had only a week or so to coordinate outfits...and so I was super worried how it would all come together. And then during our session the boys were horrible. (this seems to be a trend...) The photographer was quick and didn't talk a whole lot, so I honestly had no idea what we were going to get. But in all honesty, these might be the best family pictures we have ever had taken. I am super impressed, and even more surprised, at how she took what seemed like an incredibly stressful session and turned it into a perfect looking family!!
I am obsessed. I have some gorgeous children if I do say so myself!! Thank you Kaylee of Kaylee Burgess Photography for getting such awesome pictures of my beautiful (albeit often a disaster) family!!!















































No comments:
Post a Comment