11. On June 19th Josh and I celebrated 11 years of marriage. This is super hard for me to wrap my brain around, it really seems like just yesterday! We were lucky to be able to have a grown-up night, which spanned to the entire weekend, when Josh's parents took the boys for the weekend. I will say, this is the first time Keagan has ever said anything about going. He loves going to his Gama and Poppy's, but he really wanted to hang out with us and go to Nashville!
On our actual anniversary, we ate at Doe's in Paducah. And the waiter overheard us mention it was our anniversary so he surprised us with a turtle cheesecake and lit candles! So nice!! So I tried to get a selfie...Josh only gives me one chance... After supper we went to a late movie to see Jurassic World.
12. The next day we slept in then headed to Nashville to meet Stacey and Jarrett, to celebrate both of our Anniversaries! They celebrated 12 years in July. We did a little shopping (though I don't recall actually buying anything! Disappointing mall visit) and then got ready and went to supper at Whiskey Kitchen and then walked around downtown, ending up at the Big Bang Piano Bar. Always a great time!!! Even better that it was spontaneous and easily planned!
Goofing off while waiting at the restaurant...love birds. :)
Oh I wanted a pair of boots so bad. They were Buy 1 - Get 2 Free! But the single pair was like $350!!!! No Bueno.
A yummy breakfast at Puckett's the next morning before heading to get our kiddos!! Even though it was just a quick over-nighter in Nashville, we had a great time...ate good, slept good, and laughed a lot!
Happy Anniversaries, kids!!!











I'm gonna be real with you. You are blogging at such a rapid rate that I can't keep my commenting up. Every time I get a moment to log on (which isn't often) I'm like "holy crap she's blogged like 7 times since I last logged in".
ReplyDeleteLooks like y'all had a super fun anniversary. Such a blessing to get away and enjoy y'alls selves. An added bonus to have your friends there too!
Cute outfits. You still stitch fixin?
So much fun! Loved spending time with you guys.
ReplyDelete