June 18, 2014

Father's Day Weekend

We spent Father's Day weekend in Owensboro visiting with Josh's mom and dad. It was kind of a spontaneous trip, our plans were up in the air until the day before we left! But we had a blast and it was a lovely Father's Day. Our weekend started out with a trip to Evansville to an airshow and hydroplane race on the river. We figured the boys would absolutely love it. And I think they enjoyed it, but more than anything enjoyed just spending time time their grandparents.
a

Sunday we woke up and took the boys to the pool in Josh's parent's neighborhood. My boys are little fishies and LOVE to swim. Even Finley is all about jumping into the pool. Neither really get freaked out by getting their faces wet. It is kinda nice to be able to take them to a pool...but there is NO RELAXING for me! :) Luckily they both wear their water wings, but still...I guess my days of relaxing poolside are over for a while! Gamma got some pictures with her phone of the boys jumping in and playing in the pool. 

Lastly, Keagan was gifted this awesome Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle vehicle from Gamma and Poppy for his birthday. I love this picture of my sweet husband and his boys, on Father's Day...even if it is a phone candid. (In all honesty, I have recently caught Josh on the floor with the boys playing with this toy. I think he is just as excited to play with it as Keagan. And I am thinking he is revisiting his childhood!!!)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun weekend! Keep forgetting to ask you how Danny's back is doing and ps - love the new suit in the bday post - super cute.

    ReplyDelete