Baby Shower Numero 3 was in Lexington and was hosted by my BFF Lindsy. It was a couples shower and Josh and I had a blast hanging out with good friends who we haven't seen in a very long time. To top it all off, the shower was a dessert shower, which catered to my every dream with an incredible dessert table!! Lindsy left no decorating stone unturned: she had everything from a chronology of my belly growth in frames on her wall to a slide show of pictures from my pregnancy thus far. Little monkeys were everywhere! It was adorable and the entire evening was incredibly special to me and Josh. Thank you Lindsy and Tim for a wonderful baby shower to celebrate the birth of our baby boy!
It's all in the details! :)
Me with the Hostess!!
Josh's First Baby Shower
Dessert Table (OMG!)
"Dirt Cake" (oreo goodness!)
Blueberry Cheesecake!
"Best Chocolate Cake EVER" (Yes, it is)
What the boys do best!
with Lauren and Brad
with Abby And Jonathan
with Tim and Linds (obviously!)
with Brett and Courtney
with Jason and Stephanie
with Elizabeth and Justin
Baby Appointment Update: I am now at 2 week appointments...CRAZY!! The most recent establishment is that I PASSED my gestational diabetes test (I know you were concerned seeing all the dessert at this last shower!). The first test showed I had elevated blood glucose levels, so I essentially failed it (but people tell me the first test has a high false-positive rate) and had to re-do the test with a three-hour glucose tolerance test. Luckily, my fasting and subsequent blood-glucose levels with the second test were normal so I do not have gestational diabetes! WHOO HOO...bring on the cake! :) We are neck deep in baby organizing, birthing classes, and just preparing for Keagan's arrival. The countdown has begun as we only have 9 more weeks left!! Look forward to a 32 week bump pic next weekend..you will be surprised at the growth in a month's time!
looks great! lindsy did a wonderful job. glad you all had such a great time and got lots of goodies!
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun to see you guys! So happy for you:)
ReplyDelete