Keagan has been moving around a bunch and he has hiccups all the time! One morning the hiccups were so violent that Josh could feel them from the outside! It was neat to share this with him, because it is very difficult to try and describe how his hiccups feel. As far as the nursery is concerned, it is finally coming together! I have managed to find a place for nearly everything and it is finally looking like a room a baby could use...will post pics once it's complete!
May 22, 2010
32 Weeks and "Baby" Wearing
It has been a month since I posted an official belly pic...but now that I have hit the 32 week mark I felt like it was necessary, as big changes have occurred in the bump department! I cannot believe that I only have 8 weeks to go until my due date!
One of the fun shower gifts we received was a baby sling from our friends Tassie and Jason. I "found" it this weekend in Keagan's nursery (until this weekend, it was a MESS) and put it on to learn some baby-wearing techniques. Josh really wanted to get in on the action, but since we don't have the baby yet, he used the next best thing: Oscar! Oscar is such a patient and willing participant, and if I am not mistaken he actually enjoyed being in the sling. He was even getting "sleepy eyes" while in the sling...hope it's as comforting to Keagan as it was to Oscar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ummmm thats hysterical. I can so see Joshie doing that with Keagan. Awww...so sweet. Love the sling - what kind is it? Yay for slings - they are magical you know? Getting closer and closer....=)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I'm laughing!! I love that Oscar was ok with just hanging out in the sling! And that sling is way cute!! You're bump is looking so cute too:) So close!!
ReplyDeleteLove Oscar in the sling! I absolutely love the sling for my babies too! Its a wonderful thing! You look so cute w/ your baby bump! I hope Keagan sticks it out for another 8 weeks! You guys are going to be so blessed! Good luck & God bless!
ReplyDelete