When Josh and I lived in Lexington, we would host or attend an annual pumpkin carving party with our friends, Lindsy and Tim, and Abby and Jonathan. Of course, now that we aren't in Lexington anymore, we are starting new traditions in all areas of our life. I just couldn't leave the pumpkin carving tradition in Lex, so I continued it in Benton with our new friends, Stacey and Jarrett. Now, Jarrett wasn't big on pumpkin carving this year, but there is always next year! Someday we will lure him over to the fun side. We had a good time, laughed a whole lot, and carved some good pumpkins. I have to admit that I wish I could have it all and have my dear friends from Lexington down here with my new friends! We would have so much fun and it would be the Ultimate Pumpkin Carving Party! Now, that's what I am talking about. Oh, growing pains. :)
Poor Lexi: we had a great laugh at her expense...poor dog would not move with this on!

Josh really gets into it...he is so good at it though! Record time this year!

The carving begins...Jarrett is photographer.

My Halloween decor... (I am proud of this table, even though Josh says it's a little much!)

Finished Products:
Stacey carved the Posh Kitty, I carved the skull, and Josh carved the fire jack-o-lantern.
AWWW! So sad to not carve with you guys! I love Josh's determination in that pic! How funny! I'm pretty sure that costume is the same one we got Coda this year. Can't wait to get a pic of it! I love fall! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteWow! Great pumpkins! It amazes me how people can carve such cool things into a pumpkin. I'm lucky to get a snaggly-toothed grin to come out looking right, lol. I'm excited to see you around Halloween!
ReplyDelete