October 11, 2008

Amazing Race!

Well, I did it! After about 5 months of training, I finished my triathlon! And not only did I finish it, I did pretty well (if I do say so myself!)...it was the most amazing moment of my life. I reflect on the event with a smile on my face and I cannot wait to do it again! It was a long, difficult and time consuming road, but in the end it was so worth it. Lindsy and I were so emotional after crossing the finish line, and so thankful for all the loved ones who came to cheer us on! I finished 10th in my age division with a time of 2 hours 8 minutes...check out the pictures posted below!!

Setting up the tranisiton area in the wee hours of the morning..
Our Susan Bradley Cox T-shirts!
Waiting for our turn to swim (nervous!)
On the pool deck...
On our way to the transition area...to the bike!Go Linds Go! Me on the bike..Whoo hoo Lindsy!YAY I did it!!So fun doing this with your best friendGotta love being met by your coach at the finish line
Lindsy and I with the Famous Susan Bradley Cox (we love you!)
For: Matthew Hallemeier, Brian Greenwell, Matt Godwin, and Andrew Brunet..Gotta Love Family Support! Lexington TEAM!

Times:
Rank in Age group: 10th
Swim Time (800 m): 17 min 26 sec
Bike Time (18 mi): 1 hour 10 min 15 sec
Run Time (4 mi): 34 min 34 sec
Overall Rank in Women: 57

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing your race! I knew you could do it! I love the dead sexy tri-outfit! You go girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete