Just as it always does, time flew for the school year and Finley "graduated" from 5th grade and Ivy "graduated" from Kindergarten. Keagan finished up 7th and Mac finished up 1st grade! It was a busy couple of days as everyone wrapped up the school year!
Finn's last day of elementary school!
the gym all decorated for the 5th grade promotion...four of us mamas created this decor and I will never tie another balloon again!
Finn's 5th grade memory poster
Colt, Jax, and Finn
Finn and Preston
Finn's 5th Grade teacher Mrs. Jen Oakley (this is also Finn's best friend Jax's mom)
Asher and Finn
Jaxon and Finn
Kaycee and I and our boys
Finn and Kamden
Addy and Finn
Adios Benton Elementary!
Mrs. Margaret came to see Finn graduate! ❤️
Amber and I with our boys Tuck and Finn
Finn was awarded as an awesome art student!
My sweet Maclyn's turn - 1st grade awards!
The Fried Egg award: to a student who always produces Egg-Cellent work!
Perfect Attendance!!
Zoey and Mac
Mac had an awesome 1st grade year with Mrs. Jessica Breedlove
Kaycee, Kasey, and Janine and our sweet 1st grade girls!
Kayden, Emery, Mac
Mac and Tinley
Mac and Katherine
Keagan and Mrs. Chasity - she loves to measure herself against him and we take this picture annually!
This teacher right here. She is AMAZING. Ms. Denise is her name and she was all four of my kids Kindergarten teacher. My kids all LOVE her...I love her. She laid the important foundation of a love of school for all of my babies. She won't ever teach them algebra or Newton's Laws of physics. She won't test them on The Odyssey or help them study for their ACT tests. But she started the process. I can't see what the future holds for my children, but I know she made a difference and started the wheels rolling towards their successes. And I am forever thankful for her.
I adore that Keagan obliged his Kindergarten teacher for pictures and hugs
It's this little bit's turn for her ceremony!
Ms. Denise's last Owens baby!
Ms. Barbie was an awesome kindergarten teacher assistant!
Best friends!! Ivy and Annie
Annie, Noah, and Ivy
Hey they made it! They're the world's greatest!
Keagan's "Last Day of School" that I let him skip to go to his sister's ceremonies. I asked him to smile for the official Last Day picture. Not sure I love what I got...but it is what it is.
smiling is so difficult
Goodbye 7th, 5th, 1st, and K!
Keagan was named as a South Star for 7th grade! (even though his name was misspelled)
Ivy got to sign the wall for 50 All-Star tickets!
Finn is the most handsome 5th grade student (ok I made that up, but in my opinion it is truth - I don't have any pictures of his accolades but he won Trash Sculpture contest, got his art published in a book, and won a Conservation poster contest!)
No comments:
Post a Comment