August 22, 2018

Baby Ivy - Newborn Pictures

In true form, I could not pick just one. Or even a few. So I basically left out about 12 and put the rest on here! (But I feel guilty for the other 12 because they are just all so good!) Ivy was 10 days old here! She was such a good baby!

My children crack me up. As much as I love and adore the "money shots" -you know, the perfect ones where everyone is smiling and looking perfect at the camera- I absolutely cherish these ones that perfectly show off each of my child's unique personality. 

Oh Heavens!!! This picture is my favorite! Maclyn loves loves loves her baby! But she does not like to be told what to do...see?! So Maclyn...

Honest to goodness, these are the best big brothers right here. They adore both of their sisters. I thank God for them and their loving hearts!!!

This picture goes with our maternity picture...

These pictures make my heart leap! She was so teeny tiny and as changed so much from these pictures!

 One of our first documented glimpses of Baby Ivy's sweet right-side dimple!!
    
Thank you for another outstanding job, Kaylee Burgess Photography!

1 comment:

  1. Oh ny gosh! How could you choose any favorites? They are all adorable!! Maclyn is cracking me up! ❤️

    ReplyDelete