April 4, 2018

Snow Daysssssssssss

In January we ended up getting just over a foot of snow. And the kids were out of school a full week. Not just snow, we had crazy cold temperatures!!

With the first bit of snow the kids were dying to go out and play. There really was hardly any snow but it was exciting for the kids nonetheless. Even Maclyn was begging to go outside! I let them, but it was super cold so they didn't last long (not nearly as long as it took to get them layered and ready!).




Because we were snowed-in for over a week, we basically had Pajama Day every day. And then I got smart and learned I could put the boys to work cleaning toilets! And they actually enjoyed it!


As roads started to improve those with 4-wheel drive were able get places...like Stacey and her family, who were able to come play on our awesome hill!

Stacey and I took a picture together and then she realized that we took a very similar picture almost 8 years to the day! I was pregnant with Keagan in the picture on the left, and pregnant with Baby #4 on the right! Ha! Same jackets and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment