July 19, 2017

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July...a few days late!! Hahahaha! (At least I am still in the same month...) Our Independence Day celebrations spanned over the course of many days, starting the end of June with fireworks from a bay and us on the boat with friends (see previous post) to true day-of celebrating. I am not 100% sure on the exact day of some of these pictures, except for the Calvert City parade and fireworks celebration.

Out on the boat with these 3 cuties celebrating our Nation's independence! We actually had to outrun thunderstorms this day, so it was very interesting! After we decided to go back in we went to Billy and Chasity's for fireworks!

Josh worked the evening shift one night and one of our neighbors was setting off fireworks. Keagan was already in bed, but is such a light sleeper he came running out when he heard them start up. Maybe I should say the other two babies are heavy sleepers...the fireworks were literally right outside his bedroom window!! Keagan actually asked me if it was dinosaurs stomping outside, but then corrected himself by saying it wasn't possible because dinos are extinct! Funny kid! I really enjoyed some time with just Keag to snuggle on the front porch and watch fireworks and take selfies. I take a rotten selfie, but these are cute of my firstborn.

On the true 4th, we ended up at Calvert City with the Harrod and Malone families to watch the parade and fireworks. It was a great time and the fireworks were awesome. 

Hard to believe this time last year I was preparing for the birth of my third baby!!!!  (foreshadowing of my upcoming blog posts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment